- Prepare vacant units for market, including painting, drywall, carpentry, and general repairs.
- Perform routine repairs, including plumbing, HVAC, carpentry, appliance, electrical, painting, and drywall.
- Perform on-call emergency work as required.
- Prioritize and organize work orders, capital improvements, and vacant units.
- Lift/move up to 100 pounds, work on feet for 8 hours a day.
- 5+ years of apartment maintenance experience.
- Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and auto insurance.
- Must own and be able to use basic tools required for the job.
- HVAC experience installing and troubleshooting and EPA certification.
- High school degree
- HUD REAC experience
- Advanced carpentry skills and able to install and maintain doors, windows, wood siding, drywall and cabinets
- College degree
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- 4 Weeks of paid vacation
- Sick and bereavement time
- Retirement savings program
- Fitness/ Healthy habits reimbursement
- Monthly performance bonus
- Annual cost of living raises
- Job security/ stability
- Paid training
Columbia, South Carolina 29209